Saturday, January 30, 2016

About Me


My mom, my dad, me (19), my brother Jimmy (18), and my sister Amanda (22)

My family is very important to me, and we are all very close. My siblings and I are close in age so we get along well, and enjoy spending time together. Amanda just graduated from URI and is now a nurse at Kent Hospital. Jimmy is a senior in high school and is still making his college decision hoping to play basketball there. My mom and dad are very supportive of us all and are always there for us. 



Sarah, Brooke, Amanda, Tat, Alex, and me

These are my best friends. We met in high school, and are still very close. Sarah and Brooke go to Quinnipiac University and Amanda, Tat, and Alex go to URI. I also went to URI for my first semester in college, but then I decided to move home and commute to RIC. Since we are not all at the same school, we take every chance we can to spend time together. I don't know what I would do without these friends. 



Me and Jimmy 

My uncle has a beach house near a lake, and for the past two summers we have gone kayaking. I like to do fun things like this with my family. This summer was especially fun because my uncle and aunt and some of my cousins from Texas came to RI to visit. It was great to spend time with them because we don't get to see them very often. 



Amanda, Sarah, and me

My friends and I love to go to concerts together. This past summer Amanda, Sarah, and I had floor seats at the Taylor Swift concert. It was so much fun!



I work at a daycare near my house as an assistant teacher. Most of the time I am in the Preschool/PreK classroom, but sometimes I work with the toddlers as well. I have been working there for a little over a year, and it is the best job. It's such a great feeling to see the kids' faces light up when I walk in. I love spending time with the kids and helping them in any way that I can. This job makes me really excited to become a teacher with my own classroom :)

1 comment: